Upon orders from the Court, the Sheriff’s Office sells seized property to satisfy civil judgments against defendants.
When such sales are scheduled, the Sheriff’s Office posts notices in public places, announcing the dates, times, and locations of the sales, and including brief descriptions of the items involved. We are now publishing similar notices on this page of our website to provide another opportunity for citizens to learn of these sales.IMPORTANT!
- NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ABOUT ANY ITEM LISTED, AND PHONED OR E-MAILED INQUIRES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CANNOT BE ANSWERED. Interested parties are responsible for attending the sale if they wish to learn more.
- Registration may only be done just prior to the sale, and only at its published location.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- Only cash, cashier’s checks, and certified checks are accepted for payment.
- Items purchased must be removed from the site at the time of sale. Removal is the purchaser’s responsibility.
- The Sheriff’s Office makes no guarantee or warranty regarding the condition, value, or functionality of any item sold. Every item is sold as-is.
- Sales may be canceled without notice.
SHERIFF’S SALE NOTICE
By virtue of an execution and Levy # 05GC15149 issued by General Sessions Court of Davidson County, Tennessee, I will expose to sale to the highest bidder, for cash, at 10:00 o’clock AM., on the 26TH day of July, 2011, at Donelson Wreacker 3551 Central Pike Hermitage, Tn 37076
the following, to-wit:
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 vin # 1B7KF23641J544015
known as the property of Roy Hall
to satisfy a judgement in favor of Ascend Federal Credit Union
against Roy Hall.
This, the 5th day of July, 2011