Upon orders from the Court, the Sheriff’s Office sells seized property to satisfy civil judgments against defendants.
When such sales are scheduled, the Sheriff’s Office posts notices in public places, announcing the dates, times, and locations of the sales, and including brief descriptions of the items involved. We are now publishing similar notices on this page of our website to provide another opportunity for citizens to learn of these sales.
- NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ABOUT ANY ITEM LISTED, AND PHONED OR E-MAILED INQUIRES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CANNOT BE ANSWERED. Interested parties are responsible for attending the sale if they wish to learn more.
- Registration may only be done just prior to the sale, and only at its published location.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- Only cash, cashier’s checks, and certified checks are accepted for payment.
- Items purchased must be removed from the site at the time of sale. Removal is the purchaser’s responsibility.
- The Sheriff’s Office makes no guarantee or warranty regarding the condition, value, or functionality of any item sold. Every item is sold as-is.
- Sales may be canceled without notice.
SHERIFF’S SALE NOTICE
By virtue of an execution and Levy#95-2011cv20 issued by Wilson County Circut Court of Tennessee, I will expose to sale to the highest bidder, for cash, at 10:00 o’clock AM., on the 5TH day of February, 2013, at
Hillwood Wrecker Service
324 Balmy Ave
Nashville Tn 37209
the following, to-wit:
John Deere tractor, Toro Riding Lawnmower, 2001 Ford F350 Truck, 1999 F550 Truck, Pressure Washer System and 4 large Trailers
known as the property of South Harpeth Landscape LLC
to satisfy a judgement in favor of Brockmans Landscape Co. LLC
against South Harpeth Landscape LLC
This, the 15TH day of January, 2013
Distribution of Sale Notices: (list)
- A.A.BirchBuildingBullentin Board
- Judgement Creditor or Agent
- Judgement Debtor or Agent
- Posted at place of sale
- Posted in area of levy
- DCSO Public Web Site