Please note: The DCSO’s law enforcement duties include managing all county jails, and processing and serving civil warrants. If you are interested in a criminal law enforcement position (i.e. street patrols, investigation of criminal activity, etc.), you may wish to contact the Metro Nashville Police Department.
Correctional Officer Positions
We are currently accepting applications for correctional officers. To apply for a position, follow the link below and click on the “Correctional Officer 1″ listing:
Clerical Support Positions
We are not currently accepting applications for clerical support. When we are accepting applications again, it will be posted on this page.
If you are interested in learning more about internship opportunities within the DCSO, click here to email our program director, Rick Gentry. You may also contact Rick at (615) 862-8230.
If you have received a conditional offer of employment as a Correctional Officer, click here for more information.
Benefits offered to Davidson County Sheriff’s Office employees:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Ten (10) paid holidays per year
- Paid sick and vacation leave
- Short- and long-term disability benefits for on-the-job injuries
- Optional short- and long-term disability benefits for non-job-related injuries
- Pension plan
- Holiday bonus pay
- Deferred compensation program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shift differential pay for evening and night shifts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Uniform & Equipment Allotment